9:50 AM






Hi Mary! So, this weekend was Big Sunday, which is a huge volunteer event in Los Angeles. Well, I signed up for a "singles" event, helping with pet adoptions for this past Saturday.

I got in very late on Friday night and checked my email to confirm where exactly I'd be going to volunteer. You can imagine my surprise when I read this:



"Attached/Below is information for the gay and lesbian "singles" volunteer event- The Pet Adoption Fair on Saturday (tomorrow!). It should be a really exciting and fulfilling event. Let me know if you have any questions."



Ummm...yes, Jennifer, I actually have a couple of questions for you. I admit that I've struggled to find the right guy for me, but have I really exhausted all the men in Los Angeles? Is someone telling me I need to switch teams, because I gotta be honest, I'm just not there yet.

1 comments:

Manfesting Mary said...

Hilarious situation Mary... :-D