3:06 PM

A Mary Gone ... Crazy

Hi Mary! I recently went on a faux date with a guy who is in a relationship. I know, I know ... it's terrible. But, don't worry! I'm smart enough to know those things never end well, and honestly, I don't even know if he just saw it as platonic. We had a great day, and he never once mentioned "her", but I found out later that there was indeed a her. So I'm putting that one on the shelf.

This leads me to this devestatingly hilarious video that one of my Marys sent to me. Apparently, the woman in the clip has put together several videos for the man she loves. They are broken up now, and he is (and apparently has been) with his wife for sometime now.

She clearly put a lot of time into this video, and it's a little "I'll boil your bunny", and exactly why men think women are crazy.

Check out how she reenacts famous movie scenes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to shut it off at 1:44. Too depressing.

Anonymous said...

That's just where it gets good!